Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring Break

Today is officially my first day of spring break. Not including today, I still have eight more days to sit on my ass and do nothing though I would prefer to make this a working holiday as I will do my best to write another 10-15k. I post this here because it would be nice to be accountable. I would hope that some of you would like to actually read something I've written some day rather than actually hear my prattle on with it.

Also in other news, I got a pair of boots from Cavenders. They weren't the cheapest I could get but they also weren't the most expensive. I can only hope that I can keep them in good condition and that they don't have to be resoled for a long time. I had been getting all twitchy about not having a good pair of boots that actually fit so when I was driving back home today and I had to stop when I passed by the store. I am so weak, but I haven't ordered custom dresses from www.eshakti.com .... yet. In any case it was a rainy day so I dipped into my fund, but I had fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home